GENCON Construction Group LL transforms any structure into a highly functional and beautiful space. Let us help you increase square footage, add a story, or restore with our fair estimates and quality craftsmanship.
- Whole-Home Facelift
- Room and Story Additions – Extensions
- Garage Conversions
- Patio – Terrace Enclosures
- Custom Room Remodels
- Windows and Doors
- Staircases and Railings
- Glass Shower Enclosures
- Tongue and Groove
- Outdoor Living:
- Outdoor kitchens and bars
DESIGN / BUILD
At GENCON Construction Group LLC our trusted team of professionals can help you build a single story or multi story home just the way you need us to. We offered spacious, customizable designs allowing you to remain in charge of your home’s build from start to finish. We can build on your lot and help you locate available property for your house.
When you trust us for your contemporary modern, or other style of home, you’ll appreciate our personal attention to your needs. Our team understands local conditions, the home construction market, building codes and even the soil.
- GENCON Construction Group LLC provides architecture, design, and construction expertise in one service.
- Our trustworthy contractors are dedicated to working with you from start to finish to get each detail just right.
- You can choose through numerous residential architecture styles options including modern, traditional, urban, luxury, and both single and multi-story home.
- Count on superior construction done by top area professionals with years of experience.
- We handle the entire process from demolishing your existing home to building on a new lot.
We proudly offer commercial construction, build outs, tenant improvements, retail maintenance, retail remodeling, finish-outs, build-to-suit services for retail, office, and other commercial spaces.
The expert contractors at GENCON Construction Group LLC are here to help complete your next commercial project from start to finish. Offering both design and build services, the company strives to provide you with an exceptional, customized project experience.
- Retail Spaces
- Corporate Offices
- Multi-family Homes
- Medical Facilities
- Country Clubs
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Institutional Builds
PROJECT MANAGEMENT / OWNER REPRESENTATIVE
As owner’s representative, we function as an extension of the owner to represent the owner’s interest in relation to the development of a project or other interest. Our services are focused on project planning, budget adherence and cost control, scheduling, identification and adherence to project time constraints, change order and claims mitigation while meeting the quality requirements of the contract documents.
As the project owner, you will have a team of highly qualified and experienced individuals looking out for your interest, and not the interest of the design team or the contractors. We will be your eyes and ears on the jobsite, helping to ensure you the quality you expect from your contractor and design consultants.
Our unique combination of skills allows us to take a project from the planning and design phase and see it through until the keys are in your hands. GENCON Construction Group LLC has an extensive experience ranging from single family housing, multi-family housing, multi-story structures, to commercial buildings. No job is too large or too small to have our team assist you in achieving the completed project you need.
Our Owner’s Representative Services include:
- Analyze plan constructability to help reduce extensive plan clarifications or field changes
- Serve as a single point of contact between contractors and designers
- Represent the owner at key meetings
- Monitor project scheduling
- Assist in evaluating contractor payment requests
- Provide monthly reporting
Our Services Include:
- Facilitate issue resolution
- Assist in making key decisions throughout the project life cycle
- Suggest alternative assemblies, materials, or methods to improve the construction process
- Contract closeout supervision
- Onsite visits to evaluate in-field progress, quality, and schedule
- Generate final punch lists
- Project feasibility
- Define projects objectives and constraints
- Analysis of project delivery approach
- Lender package review
- Interface with local municipalities regarding planning and permits etc
- Pay application analyses
- Invoice review
- Change order review
- Project status reports
- Coordination of site logistics with operations
- Quality assurance observation, etc.
- Design and consultant team selection
- Construction cost constructability reviews
- Estimate preparation
- General contractor and subcontractor procurement
- Facilitation of project communications etc.
Post Construction Services
- Punchlist coordination and review
- Project close out reporting
- Warranty management, etc.